Monday, March 16, 2009

Leadership Lessons

Over the past few Sunday evenings, I've been teaching through the book of Titus. Our church is beginning a transition in our leadership structure so I took the opportunity to show our congregation this little book in the NT. I have mentioned often my affinity for leadership, but I do believe this NT letter holds the simplest leadership lessons I've encountered to date. For the sake of brevity, here's what I presented over the last 3 weeks -

Chapter 1 - The need for leadership and the qualifications for those in leadership
Chapter 2 - A succession plan for the Church - building generational relationships
Chapter 3 - What leadership does - instruction, encouragement, accountability

If you've taught this book or are in leadership, what are your thoughts on Paul's letter to his pastor friend, Titus?

No comments: